FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Fancy that! We have eggs.

Tuesdays are exciting at our apartment. Before I even wake up we have farm fresh eggs on our porch. Right there! (We actually can have a whole host of other items at the click of a button. That’s right! We can change our order online right up to the night before.) The next morning, I just open the door, open our little insulated porch box, and bring the eggs (and sometimes other items) inside. Some mornings I whip up an omelet or quiche or frittata or some other eggy thing. However, most days I place them in the fridge and rush out the door knowing that breakfast for dinner is in my future.

Today was a fancy Tuesday. I made Caprese Egg Cups for our little home.
I buttered a cupcake tin, layered chopped tomatoes, mozerella cheese, 1 cracked egg, fresh basil, salt & pepper, and baked it at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.

Wallah!

Have you ever looked into having produce or any farmy groceries delivered to your front door? Do you already? What has your experience been?

Miss Meg, Miss Melissa, and I will be sad to part with our wonderful Tuesday deliveries…also with each other come July. Tear.

Off to work followed by a TB skin test (oh the joys of becoming a teacher)…

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.